- Culture Vision Japan (hereinafter referred to as “CVJ”) shall establish the following personal information protection policy, construct mechanisms to protect personal information, and ensure that all our employees recognize the importance of protecting personal information and take thorough efforts toward this to promote the protection of personal information.
- Management of Personal Information
- CVJ shall keep the personal information of our customers in an accurate and up-to-date state. We shall take necessary measures (e.g. maintenance of a security system, development of a management system and thorough employee education), implement safety measures and strictly manage personal information in order to prevent the unauthorized access, loss, damage, alteration, leakage or the like of personal information.
- Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- CVJ shall use the personal information entrusted to us by our customers to send e-mails and documents when contacting on operational information and answers to your questions.
- Prohibition on the Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- CVJ shall appropriately manage the personal information entrusted to us by our customers. We shall not disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
・ When we have consent from the customer
・ When we need to disclose personal information to an operator we have subcontracted operations to in order to perform services desired by the customer
・ When it is necessary to disclose personal information according to laws/regulations
- Personal Information Safety Measures
- CVJ shall take all possible security measures in order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
- Personal Information Inquiries
- In the event the customer wishes to make an inquiry, amend or delete his or her own personal information, we shall handle such a request upon confirming the identity of the individual in question.
- Laws/Regulations and Norms Compliance and Reviews
- CVJ shall comply with the laws/regulations of Japan and other norms that apply to personal information held. Together with this, we shall strive to review the contents of this policy as appropriate and to make improvements.
Please contact the following for inquiries regarding the handling of personal information.
Culture Vision Japan Foundation Inc.
1F Hill Crest Hirakawacho, 2-5-7 Hirakawa-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 102-0093